JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD! Purchased new from a local dealer less than two months ago (have receipt). Less than 30 rounds fired. Original box, manual, and two 7-round mags included (no 6-round mag). Nice Remora holster included (reinforced opening option), less than a month old. I will throw in a Blackhawk pocket holster as well (not pictured).

$700 firm. Only trade I'd be interested in is 45 Auto + Cash

20131103_192126.jpg

20131103_192054.jpg

20131103_192510.jpg

Tough to capture the real beauty of this one, the finish is a sweet contrast of flat to flash... Nice pistol, very light for an all steel frame! GLWS.

I had one and have always regretted having to sell it. It performed flawlessly, fit in my back pocket, and although not as powerful as my 45 or 9mm, it was always with me no matter what I was wearing. The new 380 rounds by the major manufacturers are very effective. Mine was the HD model, same size, weight, etc., just not as nice looking as this one. I inadvertently dropped it once when chasing a coon that was scrapping with one of our cats. It hit muzzle down on a piece of gravel in my driveway and put a slight ding in the muzzle. I called Sig to inquire about buying a replacement bbl. and they sent me a new one, no charge. That's fine service! I still have the old bbl. The ding is cosmetic only & if whoever buys this one wants my old bbl just pm me and I'll send it to you.

I have the exact same pistol as my everyday carry. Barely notice that I'm carrying it half the time. With all the accessories this come with, it's priced right. GLWS

I had one and have always regretted having to sell it. It performed flawlessly, fit in my back pocket, and although not as powerful as my 45 or 9mm, it was always with me no matter what I was wearing. The new 380 rounds by the major manufacturers are very effective. Mine was the HD model, same size, weight, etc., just not as nice looking as this one. I inadvertently dropped it once when chasing a coon that was scrapping with one of our cats. It hit muzzle down on a piece of gravel in my driveway and put a slight ding in the muzzle. I called Sig to inquire about buying a replacement bbl. and they sent me a new one, no charge. That's fine service! I still have the old bbl. The ding is cosmetic only & if whoever buys this one wants my old bbl just pm me and I'll send it to you.

The 938 is the 9mm gun, you may be thinking of the 238 which is a 380. This is a nice looking gun, some serious bubblegum

Oooops! Of course, you are correct. My error...Oh well, now everyone knows what I thought of my 238.
Eugene, is that 45 Auto ammo you are looking for in trade (I saw that request in your Sig SAS ad which by the way is an excellent pistol at a rock bottom price for what you are offering)?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.