JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to sell/trade one of my carry pistols. Recently I have been picking up my LCP or Shield and this poor beauty has just sat around. Comes with all the factory trimmings (box, papers, 2 mags one with pinky and one without) bright sig lites and an uncle mikes pocket holster. Low mileage on this one and it shows.

Sig Sauer now offers the ballistic advantage of the 9mm cartridge in a platform similar in size to the best-selling P238 pistol. With dimensions just slightly larger than its .380 ACP counterpart, the P938 packs six plus one rounds of 9mm into an all-metal frame. A single-action-only trigger, coupled with full-sized SigLite Night Sights means the P938 handles like a much larger pistol, yet is still easy to carry concealed. Fans of the 1911 will find the thumb safety, magazine release, and slide stop lever in familiar places. An ambidextrous safety makes the P938 easy for left- and right-handed shooters. The Blackwood edition pairs a natural stainless steel slide and black hard coat anodized alloy frame with Hogue Blackwood grips.

MODEL P938 Blackwood
TYPE Handgun
ACTION Semi-Auto
ACTION TYPE Single Action
CALIBER 9MM Luger
BARREL LENGTH 3.0"
WEIGHT 16.0 oz
SIGHTS Siglite Night Sights
FINISH Two-Tone
GRIPS Hogue Blackwood
SAFETY Thumb
CAPACITY 6 + 1

$650 or trade for....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418513798.938931.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.