Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Sig P938 Blackwood 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by cally88, Dec 9, 2014.

1. cally88

cally88 Portland Active Member

I am looking to sell/trade one of my carry pistols. Recently I have been picking up my LCP or Shield and this poor beauty has just sat around. Comes with all the factory trimmings (box, papers, 2 mags one with pinky and one without) bright sig lites and an uncle mikes pocket holster. Low mileage on this one and it shows.

Sig Sauer now offers the ballistic advantage of the 9mm cartridge in a platform similar in size to the best-selling P238 pistol. With dimensions just slightly larger than its .380 ACP counterpart, the P938 packs six plus one rounds of 9mm into an all-metal frame. A single-action-only trigger, coupled with full-sized SigLite Night Sights means the P938 handles like a much larger pistol, yet is still easy to carry concealed. Fans of the 1911 will find the thumb safety, magazine release, and slide stop lever in familiar places. An ambidextrous safety makes the P938 easy for left- and right-handed shooters. The Blackwood edition pairs a natural stainless steel slide and black hard coat anodized alloy frame with Hogue Blackwood grips.

MODEL P938 Blackwood
    TYPE Handgun
    ACTION Semi-Auto
    ACTION TYPE Single Action
    CALIBER 9MM Luger
    BARREL LENGTH 3.0"
    WEIGHT 16.0 oz
    SIGHTS Siglite Night Sights
    FINISH Two-Tone
    GRIPS Hogue Blackwood
    SAFETY Thumb
    CAPACITY 6 + 1