JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
No longer available - keeping it myself

I have a Sig P6 that I am interested in trading for a nice K frame Smith and Wesson 38/357 or a 3rrd generation S&W 9mm compact. I would also be wirlling to sell for 430.00$ if any one was interesed.

It has a Desasntis Holster IWB/ OWB holster, 2 Brand new sig magazines, 1 original sig magazine, 1 pro magazine, German police or kripo holster for OWB ccw, and the blue plastic case. The finish is about 95%. I figure trade value is around 450$. What do you have for trade?

View attachment 202643
View attachment 202644
View attachment 202645
View attachment 202646
View attachment 202647

Last Edited:
Its dated 11/81 and all I have ever fed it is 115GR Hornady xtp reloads - it is my backup ccw pistol - I always feel funny answering this question about any pistol. I would say it has handled all my reloads without issue. If you notice the two clips in the picture are loaded with my xtp's.
I think I have only shot this about four times since I bought it last March. May be less than three hundred rounds. I dont keep track of the number of rounds I shoot.

Respectfully

James Ruby

Its dated 11/81 and all I have ever fed it is 115GR Hornady xtp reloads - it is my backup ccw pistol - I always feel funny answering this question about any pistol. I would say it has handled all my reloads without issue. If you notice the two clips in the picture are loaded with my xtp's.
I think I have only shot this about four times since I bought it last March. May be less than three hundred rounds. I dont keep track of the number of rounds I shoot.

Respectfully

James Ruby

I only ask because Ive owned a few that would not feed anything but ball ammo even with a LOT of work. Its a crapshoot with P-6's. If you have a P-6 that will feed HP then you have a fine pistol.

I am questioning wether I really want to get rid of this - the only problem I have with it is maybe a mental one and that is the controls are backwards to what I am use to - my primary carry is a 3914 S&W 9mm single stack which I think is a great CCW pistol - 8 rounds will do as I do not plan to go to war any day soon. On the pistols I am familar with the slide release is in front of the decocker. I was really hoping trade this for a 3rd generation Smith 9mm pistol. I could certainly do a lot worse than holding onto this.

Respectfully
James

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.