JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It seems to me like there's no better value out there right now than the police trade-in P6/P225's, would anyone disagree?

The reviews on these things have been excellent; light to moderate holster wear, nearly new looking internals, very accurate, and right around $300 after shipping and FFL fees. I'm really surprised I haven't heard of people here buying these up, cause I know when I look back in two or three years I'm going to regret not breaking out the Visa. I'm still thinking about it... :D

Anyway, check em out if you're in the market for a cheap 9mm, unless someone tells me I don't know what I'm talking about (then don't).

<broken link removed>

The mag capacity was a deal breaker "for me". 8 rounds doesn't allow me to shoot it in anything competitive, and for me anyhow, that's how I base most of my gun buying decisions.

Although, is it true they have 10 round magazines for them? That would make a big difference for me.

I'm a big fan of CDNN they are/were selling these for $299 in VG to EX condition (CDNN in my experience tends to understate their grades, excellent is actually "like new". They also have a fixed $10 for shipping. 99E Guns and Loan (on Mcgloughlin BLVD in Milwaukie, OR) charges $15 per gun for the transfer (plus $10 background fee per shipment).

Oh also (I have not tried this myself) but P-38/P-1 magazines will work (for US models with the mag release button), but will be a bit longer than the grip. You can fill in the space with putty or metal if you are handy. There are mags for the p-38 that are higher capacity; but of course will be longer than the grip.....The CDNN guns are Euro models with the butt mag release so the P-38 mags won't work.....

Last Edited:
sorry, i dont see a very good delirious (from lack of sleep) smiley, so deal! lol. yeah and im in vancouver also, so im not sure if he'd have to charge me tax.

I have one that I use as a "Shop Gun". Very reliable.
Great weapon, and very under-estimated. They are Sig quality, but the arent hi-cap.

I was thinking about buying 3-4 to sell if anyone is interested. They would be $300 total. (That includes tax to you smonkbmw)

The Sig rep for the area lives down the street from me and can get anything Sig for better than dealer cost. I transfered a Serbu Super Shorty to him on Monday and gave him a few of Joey's NortwestFirearms.com cards.

I'm thinking he may join. His user name will probably be JCWeaponry.

If you buy a few I have a hard time believing they wouldn't all be gone quickly at $300 total. I for one would recommend them to everyone I know looking for a cheap, reliable 9mm.

Thanks for handing out the cards :)

So I assume these are Certified Previously Owned? Are these US models (mag release) or Euros?

I might be interested as the price sounds great!

I have one that I use as a "Shop Gun". Very reliable.
Great weapon, and very under-estimated. They are Sig quality, but the arent hi-cap.

I was thinking about buying 3-4 to sell if anyone is interested. They would be $300 total. (That includes tax to you smonkbmw)

The Sig rep for the area lives down the street from me and can get anything Sig for better than dealer cost. I transfered a Serbu Super Shorty to him on Monday and gave him a few of Joey's NortwestFirearms.com cards.

I'm thinking he may join. His user name will probably be JCWeaponry.

So I assume these are Certified Previously Owned? Are these US models (mag release) or Euros?

I might be interested as the price sounds great!

No, these are not sold by Sig USA. They are all ex-police guns. You are thinking of the P225

The P6 was never originally sold in the US. They all have the mag release button.

You may be thinking of the HK P7 that has the heel release on the Euro police model.