JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$400 cash firm
FTF Oregon clackamas county

What To Trade:
I'd like to trade my P6 for your tactical shotgun. My definition of a tactical shotgun... Pistol grip with stock. Short barrel 18inch. Would prefer a collapsing stock.

Here's where it gets weird. I have an aversion to converted hunting shotguns... I don't want a bubba'd version. If that keeps me from making a trade so be it.

Here's the P6. Comes with 1 mag and factory box. (ugliest and hardest to open box I've ever owned :)) These pistols were police turn ins in germany then were imported to the US. Great pistol, Sig quality! Not a safe queen. Great internals bright bore.

Other possible trades... Glock 26, CZ Rami 2075,

it is a 12ga shotgun (no PG though)
Has a unique spring loaded pump that you only need to draw back, the spring throws the foreend forward.
Makes for super-fast cycling of the action.

ETA: WOW, sorry about the size of the pic. I'm not good at sizing stuff.

Something Like this maybe??

very much like that. PM me details please :)

All PM's replied to.

As for now I do not have a cash price. I only want to trade.
If you guys really want to buy a P6 right now go to keith's. They're selling ones in worse condition for $450 :D

western field 18" 12ga, with tri rail picatinny forend, with green laser, utg 5 postion vertical grip, and a pistol grip over the top stock. cross reference all parts to a mossberg 500, its all black as well, no marks.

Here ya go, I didn't want to sell it, but i'm getting another one in nickel plating, so don't really need two haha. Best stock on the market in my mind.
SSPX0412.jpg
SSPX0413.jpg
SSPX0414.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.