JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to trade this baby for a Glock 19 gen5 with front slide serrations or glock 48 (had to be all black) No other trades at this time please. Has around 550-600 rounds through it. In fantastic shape, super clean, tritium glows bright. Been waiting for the romeo zero optic for 6 months now and it doesn't look like anyone can give me a release date so I'm switch back to glock. Comes with case, 2 FDO Industries IWB (right handed) holsters. 2- 12 rd mags and 1 15rd mag. I'd do a straight trade for a glock 19 gen5 with front serrations or a g19 gen5 MOS. Since the sig with the holsters and extra mag is of a bit more value($760 new for everything), I'd say you pay both transfer fees (25 at money market pawn). We can do a straight trade for the MOS or if yours comes with some extras we can work somethin out. I want us to both make out well in the deal. Or I can sell it outright for 525

20191204_154852-01.jpeg 20191204_154904-01.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Dont get me wrong. I love the p365xl. But I got it specifically to use with the romeo zero which looks like it's never gonna come out. Plus I shoot the 19 a lot better as well and I want a gun I can pink with too.

Dont get me wrong. I love the p365xl. But I got it specifically to use with the romeo zero which looks like it's never gonna come out. Plus I shoot the 19 a lot better as well and I want a gun I can pink with too.
yeah g19 is a humble platform, not as fancy as other odds, but reliable and always get the job done

If it's the red dot you want, it's in stock, but about $30 over msrp. A friend bought one last month from the sight and it took about a week to ship.

Have you looked into the holosun 407k or 507k? They are they same footprint as the Romeo zero. They are back ordered on the site but I read a couple forums where people were saying they received shipping confirmations so it shouldn't be to long.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.