JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive been a fan of Sig's since my first p226 pistol. Hope they get it sorted . Any manufacturer can have issues. It's how well they treat you after the purchase and how fast they resolve the problems that concerns me. They do make accurate pistols, large or small. And mine have been totally reliable.

The P365 has no real support yet, at least not compared to the Glock 26.
That's true now but if my LGS is any indicator with 32 paid and waiting and over 100 on the waiting list it may catch up soon enough. I've never been an early adopter of new guns, this one just checked every box for me so I jumped. Hopefully it will turn out well.

The Glock 26 has the option of, well, everything Glock. From sights to triggers to magazines to holsters. Everything. The P365 has no real support yet, at least not compared to the Glock 26.

Very true, but I just don't like the way Glocks feel in my hand, the grip angle is wrong for me. I have nothing against Glocks, wish they felt better because of how good they are, but they just aren't for me.

I've only seen one mention of the loose front sight, and I think they fixed the barrel lug peening with the gen2. I haven't taken mine down yet to make sure the corners have been nibbled off though. I'm just hoping to see more about people having zero issues and these are just some unlucky people who got pistols made during the teething phase.
There's a Gen 2 already ?
I thought this was just released ?

There's a Gen 2 already ?
I thought this was just released ?

Yup, there's a gen2 already. Original shipped guns were having failure to return to battery issues sometimes, so Sig stop shippment and manufacturing, made some tweaks (1lb stronger return spring and the X-Ray3 sights instead of the original SigLight sights which were failing), and then resumed shipping them as gen2s.

Are the 12 round mags found out in the wild yet? I know it comes with 10rd mag(s)...
I have a couple. I have 650 through mine with no hiccups so far. IMO where this pistol shines is in comparison to a Glock 26. The grip is smaller with a much larger capacity in a tiny concealable package. With the 12+1 configuration it perfectly fits my hands. I like mine a lot and hope to have no issues.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top