JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody else ridiculously excited for this one to get out into the wild? I have the first one reserved and paid for from a supporting vendor. I want to see how it compares to my faithful p938.

If the reliability reports are good after they've been out for a while, I'll be trading my Glock 43 in for one.

11 is better than 7...or so I've been told.

I still need to shoot one against a g26/27 to see if it is worth the purchase. I usually like to have a proven gun with an excellent track record before I strap it to my belt and trust my life with it.

Glitch, they said.
I have had A P365 on order for over a month.
Saturday, it was a minimum of 8 more weeks just to start filling orders with none of the 20 or so ahead of me filled to date.
Unlike some though, at least I have had hands on with the svelte little powerhouse and was impressed.
Nonetheless, this is the third and last time I "pre order" anything. I am especially disappointed with Sig. Advertisement, and promotion should only happen when production is able to be up and running and your product has been vetted.
Magnum Research, BFR 45-70, 17 months
Keltek PMR30, 9 months
Sig P365 ???
To date though, I have not been disappointed with the finished product. Lets hope this continues with Sig.

I looked one over at Cascade Firearms today in Vancouver. I still don't know how they fit 10 rounds in that mag. Gun was the most ergonomic Sig I've ever held. Small, light, compact, and clearly should be a winner for Sig based on what I saw. Trigger was great as well. Crisp, light, very little to no creep, and short reset.

I'll be getting one if it doesn't fall on its face. Maybe around Black Friday or Christmas sale time... should be plenty wrung-out by then and the prices dropping.

About the size of my PPSses with 2-4 more rounds? Hell yeah, sign me up... I just don't want to be a beta-tester for SiG.

Wasn't the new Sig military pistol plagued with problems? I wasn't impressed with the 938 trigger when I got it, and the ambi safety would switch to fire in my holster.

I'm really looking forward to seeing real-life reviews on the P365. My current carry gun is a Ruger SR9, and I wouldn't mind something a little smaller, but without moving down in caliber or sacrificing too much capacity.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top