JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$490
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$490 or Trade (See below)
Sig P365(x) Optic Ready with 10rnd flush mag and 15rnd extended mag. w/ X-ray night sights
Vedder Lighttuck holster w/ claw. Cleanly dremmeled to accept an optic.

I bought this gun as a regular P365 and then ended up swapping the slide out for a P365x (optic ready) slide that I bought directly from Sig. (I sold the original slide).
Please note this package only includes the 10rnd flush mag and the 15rnd extended mag. In my mind this is the most concealable combo package with the flush fit mag and then the 15rnd for great backup mag capacity.
I'm the original owner and only about 90 flawless rounds through this gun.
As a frequent EDC, this does have some minor slide marks as you can see in the pics, but I think they're totally minor but you be the judge.

I have the original box as well. ("Born" in Nov 2020).

Would prefer to meet at Tigard Pawn for transfer (buyer pays fees). If trade we each pay for our own transfer fees.

Only trade interests in order of preference:
Glock 19 Gen 5 w/ FS (Preferably MOS but not necessary). Don't care about sights.
Glock 48 MOS w/ at least 1 Shield Arms mag.
Glock 45 MOS
Glock 17 Gen 5 w/ FS (Preferably MOS but not necessary). Don't care about sights.

P365_01.jpeg P365_02.jpeg P365_03.jpeg
P365_04.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've just installed a Romeo Zero 6 moa optic on this. And can include it for $575 for the whole package. Will add pics later tonight.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.