JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
EUGENE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Check my profile for some other listings!

Selling a SIG P365 SAS, brand new in box (I've got the box around here somewhere, at least), unfired. Got talked into buying it, and it's just not for me. Good gun, neat sighting system (the tritium works well), good trigger (I have dry fired it), and the holster is fantastic. Even if you don't buy this, I highly recommend Garrett holsters. They're kydex with a leather lining, so you get the retention and safety of kydex and the silent drawstroke of leather. I've got some accessories for the holster too (a wing, a different clip, some mounting hardware, stuff like that).

Great little pistol, just not for me.

Asking $500. Payed $600 for the gun and about $100 for the holster and accessories. SOLD FOR $500

I'm also interested in trades for nice optics (LPVOs and illuminated hunting scopes, 3-9x or so), bullpups (particularly the MDRx), quality side by side shotguns (particularly with external hammers), slamfire shotguns, and 10 gauge shotguns. Mostly interested in cash, I'm gonna be picky about optics.

Shoot me a PM and let's work something out! I'm willing to ship if we do the transaction through GunTab.

20210729_153633.jpg 20210729_153658.jpg 20210729_153703.jpg 20210729_153708.jpg 20210729_153719.jpg 20210729_153722.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.