JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi folks,

I've never shot anything with a flat trigger but I'm considering getting one for my CC P365.
If anyone has some mileage on this please let me know. Pros/Cons/Worth the $/etc.

Thanks in advance!

Hi folks,

I've never shot anything with a flat trigger but I'm considering getting one for my CC P365.
If anyone has some mileage on this please let me know. Pros/Cons/Worth the $/etc.

Thanks in advance!
I highly recommend trying a handgun with a flat trigger before buying if you can. I have a p365 and the stock curved trigger is much better than any flat trigger I've tried. However, I'm just used to the traditional profile and feel.

Screenshot 2019-08-24 at 10.56.18 AM.png

The flat trigger barely helps with that creep, but it does make a slightly more crisp trigger pull. I put an Armory Craft trigger on my P365, and it's okay. I keep it mostly for looks, as I don't think there is any real practical benefit except that the break, or "wall" is more apparent. I feel that the flat trigger Sig offers is actually more functionally better than the one I bought, but it's nothing to write home about either. I doubt you'll get an great trigger pull on a P365, it's "safety" doesn't really allow for a nice crisp light pull.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

My fat fingers hated the curved trigger and got pinched with it. The flat trigger removed that and added a little more accuracy from my pull and placement on it. That said, it didn't make the pull feel any lighter for me even though people say you get better leverage. For me I would buy it again every time. Was easy to install as well.

CD320361-EFA3-4C5E-919B-4A2B06C7B955.jpeg

You can even get the Sig OEM flat trigger and try it out. They aren't very expensive. I put one in my M17 and then proceed to go flat trigger with everything I could. It is just personal preference and you have to try it to choose.

My fat fingers hated the curved trigger and got pinched with it. The flat trigger removed that and added a little more accuracy from my pull and placement on it. That said, it didn't make the pull feel any lighter for me even though people say you get better leverage. For me I would buy it again every time. Was easy to install as well.

View attachment 870156
Is that an Obsidian 9 on the Sig?

I have both the 365 and the xl versions. I personally prefer the flat trigger for the feel. The factory version is just fine, so not inclined to install an armory craft version.

Personal preference on this, but for me the flat is better. I have a P365 and a P365XL. I liked the XL trigger enough to bite and pay the price for a flat trigger for the smaller gun. I like it. It feels better to me and makes the trigger reach a tiny bit longer which I also like.

It's just crazy how they are priced. A OEM replacement flat trigger is $49 while the OEM replacement curved trigger is only $12. How does that make sense?

Personal preference on this, but for me the flat is better. I have a P365 and a P365XL. I liked the XL trigger enough to bite and pay the price for a flat trigger for the smaller gun. I like it. It feels better to me and makes the trigger reach a tiny bit longer which I also like.

It's just crazy how they are priced. A OEM replacement flat trigger is $49 while the OEM replacement curved trigger is only $12. How does that make sense?
Nobody is "upgrading" to a curved trigger, that's how!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top