JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think the Armory Craft is a "bling" item.
It allows for both take-up and over-travel adjustment.
My frame of reference is Full Size, though.
X-Five and Legion.

I've tried Armory Craft, Gray Guns and Keres triggers in my P320's
Keres is my favorite.
GGI has no pre-travel (take-up) adjustment.

I don't think the Armory Craft is a "bling" item.
It allows for both take-up and over-travel adjustment.
My frame of reference is Full Size, though.
X-Five and Legion.

I've tried Armory Craft, Gray Guns and Keres triggers in my P320's
Keres is my favorite.
GGI has no pre-travel (take-up) adjustment.
I assume that the positive effects of the AC trigger would be better felt and utilized on any other gun than the P365. The trigger is like pulling a sun dried rubber band until it flops apart.

Maybe the Kitchen Table Gun Plumber that put it in messed something up ?
Could happen.

😀
Could be! But I'm also concerned by the amount of what appears to be brass flakes on my striker, i suppose changing out for a new one could help. Maybe the guy I bought it from blew a primer and didn't tell me!

Could be! But I'm also concerned by the amount of what appears to be brass flakes on my striker, i suppose changing out for a new one could help. Maybe the guy I bought it from blew a primer and didn't tell me!
P365 has/had a problem with "striker drag".
The early ones were even breaking strikers.
Maybe this is where the brass chips are coming from ?
The drag mark will show on a spent case (primer) if you have the striker drag.

P365 has/had a problem with "striker drag".
The early were even breaking strikers.
Maybe this is where the brass chips are coming from ?
The drag mark will show on a spent case (primer) if you have the striker drag.
It could be, but the channel is pretty benign. The flakes are fused to the striker assembly, so I just figured it happened when it was hotter than usual. I'm still going to put on a new one. Have over 1000 rounds down it, could probably use some new springs too.

All micro guns show primer drag. Shoot a P365, a Hellcat and a Glock 43. Thake the spent brass and look at the spent primers. You won't be able to tell which case came from which gun.

The "so called" striker problem occurred on a tiny percentage of guns. Something like one tenth of one percent. The ease of forwarding and repeating info on the Internet made it seem like a much greater issue than it was.

Regardless, Sig did a redesign anyway and the striker failure rate went into three decimal places.

I upgraded to a flat trigger on my P365. I have learned and read enough to know that there isn't a "general advantage". It is just a personal preference. I do love mine and I love the way it looks.

3F5F6209-5949-4419-BD47-2BB2AC89DBF7.jpeg

I upgraded to a flat trigger on my P365. I have learned and read enough to know that there isn't a "general advantage". It is just a personal preference. I do love mine and I love the way it looks.

View attachment 1016612
Congrats, that really is a good looking pistol. The stock trigger pinched my trigger finger really bad. Few thousand rounds through the flat trigger, and it's been great!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top