JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, I gave shooting a dot a try and it wasn't for me. Other than my own shortcomings, this is a great gun. 100% reliable and a brilliant trigger! : )

I bought it very slightly used and shot it in 3-4 matches. I think it has less than 1k through it, but I can't be sure.

In addition to the gun as it came from Sig with two mags, I added:

(I made up what I paid for each based on my faulty memory. Feel free to challenge me.)

2 extra factory mags ($80)
2 Springer 140 basepads ($90)
1 Springer 1911 spring guide rod ($15)
1 Springer 14lb spring ($7)
1 (uninstalled) grip tape from Springer ($12)
1 Bladetech holster ($50)
1 Greysguns trigger kit ($99)

Asking: $1,000 for the package...now $900.

IMG_7053 (1).JPG IMG_7054 (1).JPG IMG_7056 (1).JPG IMG_7057 (1).JPG

Last Edited:
Very nice, but I'm covered for carry guns. I might be interested in a carry gun that I probably wont carry, like a Bill Wilson Carry Pistol.

I suppose I'd most likely be interested in competition guns (though I have one for every division I want to shoot) and possibly a long-range rifle of some sort (bolt or semi) or a nice high power scope. I'll add cash as necessary.

I do have a nice minimalist type of AR15 w/16" stainless barrel. valued about 750. I have a scope on it too but it's not a vortex, leopold, etc. thats about it for me. my other gun i have up for trade is the m&p performance center version of what you have with the red dot.

I have a friend that might be interested in the AR. Want to send pics to trevoro.ott a the g mails? Otherwise, feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I'm not motivated to sell because I have plans for the money so if you need some time for your sales to go through, I'm happy to hang onto it for you. I just need your word that you'll follow through.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.