JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't quite tell much a difference between my Xcompact and a 365 I've fired. Other than one was flat faced and the little 365 curve they both had that short to wall and dull "thunk" but over all are very good triggers. I would say SIG has the best IMO in terms of how fast you hit that wall.
The newer SIG legion I handled at my LGS was smoother and more dialed I'd say but not too far from a stock 320.

I cannot really tell much a difference in Glocks Gen3-5 after shooting them, maybe very minimal differences. But it's probably what I have most my trigger time with and find them acceptable enough to walk golf balls out to the ends of the shooting lanes at wolf creek.
1 of mine has a legion trigger. My 365 has a longer and heavier pul, more akin to a Glock IMO. My 320s are noticeably lighter, and the striker fired guns I like best.

Both are great guns but I do prefer the Glock a bit better, they just fit my hand better but would trust my life with both.

this may help in your process choose heads or tail and best 2 out of 3 wins...

a 365 or 320 fits my hand best and ergonomics and individual hand fit here is the answer.

What I really want is Glock to finally release the 26/27 MOS in the US.

For some dumb reason it's not here, also they still have not put a rail on it...

This is my beef with Glock is they do the George Lucas thing and sail on the name selling it. SIGs actually looking at the market using their products and marketing accordingly. Still miffed there's no factory 15 option for a 43x/48. The shield mags are good and all but defeat Glocks legendary cheap mags favor.

Yeah they do have a nice option for that.
I thought about leaning toward SIG on that modularity until I saw how much they charge for complete slide set ups. Glocks gone up in price with Gen5 as well but for the sake of parts swapping for those not gun smiths or tinker savvy SIG definitely wins with just popping out the chassis system.

Beretta APX also has a chassis system and they just released their newer APX A1 fullsize. Not quite as popular as SIG/Glock nor as much aftermarket but I do feel it's on par with both. Mags a little cheaper and it comes optics ready. They too have frames you can buy. It's a really underlooked gem and it only costs about mid $400 maybe less on sale.
I know someone that liked their APX enough to buy two more.

So I was going to build a glock 19 because I have a few glock 33rd mags. After evaluating cost of a build vs just buying one I decided to buy. Then after doing some research I am stuck between the the sig p320c and the glock 19. A little input on those that have had/handled/shot both before I purchase would be great. I have had glocks before but never touched a p320c Thanks
I would find a range where you can rent both. I wouldn't buy a gun before shooting it(if at all possible)Both are good guns with good after market support. It's going to come down to which you like shooting better.
To answer your question though...
I like my p320(full size) a lot and shoot it very well. It's never had a malfunction.
I strongly suggest trying em both before buying.

There are no bad choices here. They are both high quality guns and you really can't go wrong with either one. My vote is for the p320 but I'm just really not a Glock fan. And the p320 is just so modular so you can always change it up a bit down the road if you need/want to.

But the best thing you could probably do is go find a range with a decent rental counter and rent both guns. Maybe rent a M&P too just to have something else to compare them with. But you'll probably sort out more in 30 minutes on the range than anything we can tell you. Plus it will be fun! :)

320s.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads