Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Sig P320

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by wiky86, Jun 3, 2015.

1. wiky86

wiky86 Gladstone Active Member

I had the good fortune to come across an FDE compact P320 today, and decided I needed to take it home.
    I can't figure out if the slide is also FDE, or more of a burnt bronze. Either way it's gorgeous, and I almost don't want to fire it for fear of messing up the paint.
    Have any of you guys and gals had a gun like that? One that's so pretty you want to put it in a glass case, never to be touched again?

2. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Not really.. it's paint. Sounds like you like it though.. remember, it's just paint.

3. wiky86

wiky86 Gladstone Active Member

It fits the hand quite nicely, and the modularity of the platform is a beautiful thing.

4. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle Oregon Active Member

I'm really impressed with the P320. I have a compact and plan on buying a sub compact kit when I find one.

wiky86 likes this.
  5. Norwestr55

Norwestr55 Monmouth OR Deplorable Silver Supporter

I've got a carry model in 357 sig and a compact grip frame that I picked up for it. I'll be switching to it for my EDC when my holsters done next month and I get a few more rds thru it. Also just got a 9 mm full size exchange kit,but haven't got out to play with that yet. Out of the 3 I've got in 357 sig the 320 is the lightest recoiling,so I'm guessing the 9mm will be a real pussycat. I think SIGs got a winner in the 320's.

wiky86 likes this.