JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm looking to buy a Sig P320 xCarry in whatever condition, preferably in black. Don't need any of the special features or accessories—lightning cuts, grip stippling, red dots, etc. Looking for the no-frills version but I'm open to whatever you've got.

Can't believe they discontinued this gun. They've already become quite hard to find. I'm pretty flexible on price. Reply to this thread or message me directly, either is fine.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thats a bummer they discontinued them. I really dug how they look over the normal P320. You could conceivable piece together a x-carry by buying the frame. Looks like SIG still is selling those. You just don't get the fancy slide up grades. Good luck with the hunt!!!

Brand spanking new, never fired P320, might be willing to part with it...

gTKZCWJ.jpg
M8kpEoW.jpg

Odd. Both of my mine actually say x-carry on the left side of the slide and a lightening cut into the slide behind the front sight.

And both of yours are first generation models. The last run removed the lightning cut and xcarry text on the side. Updated the optic mount to the latest gen Romero 1 or Deltapoint Pro.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.