JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Up for sale is a Sig Sauer P320 X-Five 9mm. Has about 400 rounds thru it. Will come with everything from the factory including the 4 mags. The pics is when I first got it, but condition is the same. Selling to pick up something different. It is a very smooth shooting gun.

Asking price is $800 buyer pays for all FFL fees. I can be reached at 503-752-5213.

Note: this has not been turned in for the voluntary recall but it has been signed up for it. Buyer can either call up sig and sign up or keep it as it is.

20170708_121550.jpg 20170708_121544.jpg

Last Edited:
Note: this has not been tured in for the voluntary recall but it has been signed up for it. Buyer can either call up sig and sign up or keep it as it is.
Because of the lower mass of the X5's trigger, it doesn't fire when dropped on the back, like the other models. I'm not even sure what Sig would change. A buyer can rest assured that the X5 has never been shown to fire when dropped in any orientation.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.