JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Amboy
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought this in June 2020. I'm not completely sure how many rounds I put through it, maybe 200. I decided to go with a smaller EDC pistol and just picked up a P365, so no need to hold onto this one.
In June I paid $689. It's in great condition with little use. It comes with the 2 standard 15 round magazines and I've never had an issues with it.
I work in Woodland WA. I can meet at an FFL in either Longview or Vancouver.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ed

2021-01-21 05.20.55.jpg 2021-01-21 05.21.06.jpg 2021-01-21 05.21.22.jpg 2021-01-21 05.21.54.jpg 2021-01-21 05.22.21.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't currently have any plans to come to Portland. If this is still available next time I head that way, I'll let you know. Thanks for the info.

Looks like I'm getting a fair amount of interest on this! To make it fair I'll going to go in order. Bryben is first and is willing to meet in Vancouver or Longview. Hopefully that works out, but if it falls thru, I'll continue down the list.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.