JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have in absolute mint condition, Sig P320 X Carry. Comes as shown in box with three magazines, lock, manual, etc. Have shot 100 rounds through this pistol and have decided that I will continue with my current primary and back up pistols. I am asking $700 for this pistol and will split the FFL transfer fee with the buyer. Sorry, no trades on this one so please do not ask. You can best contact me at [email protected]. Reasonable offers will be considered.

This P320 Has Been Sold

P320X.jpg

Last Edited:
Have in absolute mint condition, Sig P320 X Carry. Comes as shown in box with three magazines, lock, manual, etc. Have shot 100 rounds through this pistol and have decided that I will continue with my current primary and back up pistols. I am asking $700 for this pistol and will split the FFL transfer fee with the buyer. Sorry, no trades on this one so please do not ask. You can best contact me at [email protected]. Reasonable offers will be considered.

View attachment 478470
This P320 has been sold!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.