JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$999
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello, I have a Sig Sauer P320FW (F stands for full size and W for Wilson combat) build. The gun has 60 rounds through it. It has a Sig Sauer stainless steel slide baught directly from Sig store. It has a 5 inch Sig threaded barrel (1/2x28) also bought from Sig store. A steel guide rod from "Grey guns" to add more weight and have less recoil. In addition, it has the upgraded Sig FCU "fire control unit" ( no thumb safety) which has the Titanium Nitride frame and Titanium Nitride skeletonized trigger . It comes with two 21 round magazines. The grip module is made by Wilson combat so you can have more purchase on the firearm. Also, the texture on the Wilson combat grip feels superior. The package includes a Sig Sauer box and a carbon fiber holster.

I'm mostly interested in cash but I'm also interested in 357 magnum revolvers from S&W and Rugers (Make sure you're able to make up the price difference with cash or ammo if needed). I apologize but I'm not interested in surplus firearms, AR-15, or shotguns.

I hope everyone have a great day!

E372DA0B-D45B-4A9B-9513-92BFB93B4912.jpeg 2E66698F-47A5-48DD-A6DA-7536CE89301F.jpeg 009A6332-57E3-403C-AE81-C66296AB6F09.jpeg D203E15D-3B14-4570-B732-07FDC44A7D34.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello, I have a Sig Sauer P320FW (F stands for full size and W for Wilson combat) build. The gun has 60 rounds through it. It has a Sig Sauer stainless steel slide baught directly from Sig store. It has a 5 inch Sig threaded barrel (1/2x28) also bought from Sig store. A steel guide rod from "Grey guns" to add more weight and have less recoil. In addition, it has the upgraded Sig FCU "fire control unit" ( no thumb safety) which has the Titanium Nitride frame and Titanium Nitride skeletonized trigger . It comes with two 21 round magazines. The grip module is made by Wilson combat so you can have more purchase on the firearm. Also, the texture on the Wilson combat grip feels superior. The package includes a Sig Sauer box and a carbon fiber holster.

I'm mostly interested in cash but I'm also interested in 357 magnum revolvers from S&W and Rugers (Make sure you're able to make up the price difference with cash or ammo if needed). I apologize but I'm not interested in surplus firearms, AR-15, or shotguns.

I hope everyone have a great day!

View attachment 1218093 View attachment 1218094 View attachment 1218095 View attachment 1218096
@Doubletap