JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi, I have some new condition P320 slides I need to part with. All are in new or excellent condition. of range ammo).

1x Full size RX Slide with Romeo 1 (non pro) and suppressor height night sights. Purchased new as a complete RX build, but changed out with the pro cut series slide.

Only comes with the slide and Romeo 1 since I pulled the barrel and guide rod for the new upper. $300 excellent shape and no scratches.

1x Compact RX Slide kit with Romeo 1, complete caliber xchange kit minus the magazine. Taken once to the range, and cleaned and sat in the safe since. Drop in the FCU and a mag and you can rock and roll.. $450

Grips will be included with either slide purchase.

Thanks for looking.

20220927_113535.jpg 20220927_113514.jpg 20220927_113610.jpg 20220927_113620.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
1x Full size RX Slide with Romeo 1 (non pro) and suppressor height night sights. Purchased new as a complete RX build, but changed out with the pro cut series slide.

Only comes with the slide and Romeo 1 since I pulled the barrel and guide rod for the new upper. $300 excellent shape and no scratches.
You said you pulled the barrel and guide rod. Is the side parts kit still installed? Or it a stripped slide?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top