JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I flip flop around between my M&P's/Glocks/APX Honestly, i'd say the APX is a underrated gem that should have gotten way more love.

Honestly debating a G3C since its gotten great reviews all around. PSA can't seem to meet the needs to release their PS9 Dagger as it keeps shifting the goal posts back saying "release in may" "release in july"....All these other gun companies had no problems producing items during closures.

To cover my a$$, Yes I know it was a lemon that I got and its only a bias from my own perspective and not a whole of their line.

I have a friend that bought an APX and liked it enough to buy two more.

No doubt, it happened to you so thats real world experience. I love a lot of gun makers and will let anybody know if any issues come up. I want my nwfa fam to know if any guns have a potential issue.

called me old fashioned but I prefer a thumb safety. Why all the hate? Maybe thats for another post/search.

I have not read of any p320s going off after getting the upgrade. The current lawsuits are that Sig has not recalled the guns and that there are still 30% of brand new unsold guns out there with this affected problem.

Back to my original question, I was just curious as to how the dropping and going off would affect the M18 which has a thumb safety. Why would it go off of the safety is on?

I don't see how they could go off by themselves with a manual safety, but I'm not an armored or P320 expert. I'm well versed in the use of thumb safeties and as such, I had two of my FCU's recently cut for the manual safety. One has been converted and the other will be shortly. just a little extra piece of mind and insurance. YMMV

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top