JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's your chance to get into a P320 for the "Brother-In Law" price ($379)
I just rec'd mine and it looks like new.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a 320 and this is a very good deal for a very nice pistol.

Hello direct drive. I joined the forum. Think I'll pick up a red box also. Thank you for informing me of this great site and firearm deal !

Been playing with this P320 :
It looks new
It has the trigger upgrade and the new slim, curved trigger that is part of the factory "drop safe" upgrade.
The slide has the "deep groove", so it cannot be milled for a Red Dot Sight
The 3 dot sights are tritium and glow strong
The trigger has a short takeup and breaks just under 4 lbs
It came with a "Medium" grip module (frame)
It now wears an X5 grip module....it's a Poor Man's X5 !

It feels like Glock 17 in overall size, but I think I can make this trigger better than any Glock trigger, because the striker gets fully charged. Unlike Glock which is about 70-80% charged and the trigger press finishes the charging.

Have not shot it yet.

Been playing with this P320 :
It looks new
It has the trigger upgrade and the new slim, curved trigger that is part of the factory "drop safe" upgrade.
The slide has the "deep groove", so it cannot be milled for a Red Dot Sight
The 3 dot sights are tritium and glow strong
The trigger has a short takeup and breaks just under 4 lbs
It came with a "Medium" grip module (frame)
It now wears an X5 grip module....it's a Poor Man's X5 !

It feels like Glock 17 in overall size, but I think I can make this trigger better than any Glock trigger, because the striker gets fully charged. Unlike Glock which is about 70-80% charged and the trigger press finishes the charging.

Have not shot it yet.
Did you do the trigger upgrade or did it come that way?

Did you do the trigger upgrade or did it come that way?
It came that way.
It's the so-called "Voluntary Upgrade" for folks that have early P320's
(If you have the fat trigger and it will "click" when pulled AFTER dry fire, then you don't have the upgrade)
In this case, SIG had control of this pistol, so it's organic that they would not want to send it back out without the upgrade.

I was thinking about putting the full Grayguns Comp trigger kit in it, but it's already breaking under 4lbs and it has the new, slim trigger so I may not go the GGI route.
Although I should never say never because I do like to tinker with triggers.

:)

ETA:
I may be selling off some Glocks....
This thing has a better designed trigger system.

It came that way.
(If you have the fat trigger and it will "click" when pulled AFTER dry fire, then you don't have the upgrade)
In this case, SIG had control of this pistol, so it's organic that they would not want to send it back out without the upgrade.

I was thinking about putting the full Grayguns Comp trigger kit in it, but it's already breaking under 4lbs and it has the new, slim trigger so I may not go the GGI route.

ETA:
Love mine. Put 700 RDS through it in one day at a training class. One stove pipe caused because my fingers slipped on the slide (too tired). Cleared it and went on. Put a Mizron frame under it and love it
It came that way.

ETA:
Got it. I had my trigger "fixed" early on in their voluntary upgrade (read: fixed their FU). Considering an Apex trigger for it.

Love mine. Put 700 RDS through it in one day at a training class. One stove pipe caused because my fingers slipped on the slide (too tired). Cleared it and went on. Put a Mizron frame under it and love it

Got it. I had my trigger "fixed" early on in their voluntary upgrade (read: fixed their FU).
Considering an Apex trigger for it.
I looked at those, but the Grayguns Competition Kit piqued my interest.
It's more involved than the Apex kit and it reduces pull weight.
I would leave mine as is if it was for carry.

If you just want the trigger only, there are several options.
A friend did the GrayGuns flat trigger only.
GG, Apex and SIG flat faced triggers look similar.
The one that's different is the Keres. But it's expensive. ($89 adj, $59 non-adj)
PRO%20ADJUST%20FEATURES-01.png

Got it. I had my trigger "fixed" early on in their voluntary upgrade (read: fixed their FU). Considering an Apex trigger for it.
I am tryin to sell a curved apex trigger. Ok if interested. Will sell it cheap.

I'm trying to sale my P320 full size in the red box for $300. It's a little to big for my hand. I'm a 2nd owner. Less then 50 rds down the pipe. Please PM if interested. Thanks

I'm trying to sale my P320 full size in the red box for $300. It's a little to big for my hand. I'm a 2nd owner. Less then 50 rds down the pipe. Please PM if interested. Thanks
Order a "small" grip module.
$35 fix.

If your P320F is unmolested, then it has a "medium" grip module on it.
Look at the backstrap and see the "MED" mark.
The solution is to order a Full Size grip module in the "small" size.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top