JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
******NO LONGER AVAILABLE*******

I've got a full size sig p320 Nitron 9mm. It's a "redbox" (ie factory refurbished), but looks brand new. Marked as being in "excellent condition" prior to being refurbed. Most of these red box p320's came from LE departments during the drop safety recall issue, and my guess is that it was never issued or carried. I haven't fired it since I got it a few weeks ago. Comes with two 17 round mags, a lock, paperwork, and all the typical stuff. Also comes with Trijicon night sights that still glow very brightly.
Anyways, I'm mostly looking for trades, and I'd be willing to supply additional cash for a more valuable firearm. My interests are as follows (in order of interest):

1) Ruger, S&W, or colt revolvers (all steel, primarily 357's although I might consider others).
2) All steel CZ's.
3) All steel 1911's (preferably in 45 acp)

Don't hesitate to make other offers. I'll try to add some pics in the near future. Cash price is 425, and I'm looking for same amount in trade value.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I can't wait to get my hands on one. Been trying to trade away Glocks to get one! Haha
Yeah they're really great guns, and I prefer the grip ergos of the p320 over the Glock. The simplicity of the design is really cool too. Being able to remove the entire "fire control module" so easily makes cleaning and maintenance super easy.
I'd highly recommend these "red box" p320's if you can find them. Many of them (like the one I've got) appear to be brand new guns that were police trade-ins, and you can save a pretty decent amount of money vs a NIB p320.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.