JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
Brand new Sig P320 FCU with X-Compact grip module and Gas Pedal takedown lever. Includes box and two 15rd magazines.

622EED2F-0A85-49E3-87EA-C2466AB0BC8E.jpeg 99A73BD0-F4DC-439E-A818-BB65B8134B08.jpeg 449C0184-C90D-4381-9620-CBB4326208E3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What brand are those magazines? I haven't seen a sig mag with orange followers or rear witness holes like that.

What brand are those magazines? I haven't seen a sig mag with orange followers or rear witness holes like that.
I've seen these before, although I can't think where.... I believe they're SIG factory.

@Rogue_1002 - Some questions:
are you willing to ship FFL2FFL?
Has this FCU seen the SIG "Voluntary Upgrade" or was it manufactured after the 'Fix'...?
Re the discoloration seen on the grip... is that just ingrained dust etc, can it be removed with some work do you think?

Thanks!!

I've seen these before, although I can't think where.... I believe they're SIG factory.

@Rogue_1002 - Some questions:
are you willing to ship FFL2FFL?
Has this FCU seen the SIG "Voluntary Upgrade" or was it manufactured after the 'Fix'...?
Re the discoloration seen on the grip... is that just ingrained dust etc, can it be removed with some work do you think?

Thanks!!
Yes I will ship to an FFL. The FCU is brand new and manufactured after the trigger problem. And the discoloration can be removed and I can clean it up prior to shipping.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top