JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This one started out as a P320 X Compact, currently wearing a compact Wilson Combat grip module. Sig factory night sights installed and has a low round count. Standard compact 3.9" barreled slide assembly fits the Wilson Combat compact grip module perfectly. Comes with three 15 round magazines, holster, factory case & 50 rounds of ammunition.

Wilson Combat compact grip modules are longer up front than the standard and X compact Sig P320 grip modules making the 3.6" X compact barreled slide assembly too short for this handgun. Standard compact P320 slide assembly is installed, all Sig parts are guaranteed to be post recall products. Buyer pays FFL fees. Thanks for lookin'!

FB75BD44-CC50-4A0D-9356-0609608C3179.jpeg 6B9FCD9D-D460-402A-94F8-6B6B1DAAA7AB.jpeg DF8FA7F8-9A7C-40E6-B738-93DB4FE85CA7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This one started out as a P320 X Compact, currently wearing a compact Wilson Combat grip module. Sig factory night sights installed and has a low round count. Comes with three 15 round magazines, holster, factory case & 50 rounds of ammunition. 3.9" barrel. Buyer pays FFL fees. Thanks for lookin'!

View attachment 849530 View attachment 849531 View attachment 849533 View attachment 849534

View attachment 849619 View attachment 849621 View attachment 849784
Does this still have the xcompact grip module? Just to be clear this originally was an xcompact, not just a compact?

Does this still have the xcompact grip module? Just to be clear this originally was an xcompact, not just a compact?

Hello.
The P320 arrived new as the X compact with the X compact grip module. That grip module is no longer available as it currently resides on a family member's P320. This is all post recall stuff, both the FCU and the upper were produced beyond the affected dates.

Hello.
The P320 arrived new as the X compact with the X compact grip module. That grip module is no longer available as it currently resides on a family member's P320. This is all post recall stuff, both the FCU and the upper were produced beyond the affected dates.
I think they were clarifying because the X Compact comes with a 3.6" barrel and the regular compact comes with the 3.9" barrel.

I think they were clarifying because the X Compact comes with a 3.6" barrel and the regular compact comes with the 3.9" barrel.

Thank you, as I had forgotten about that.
The 3.6" barrel is on a family member's P320 now along with the X compact grip module. The Wilson Combat compact grip module is a bit too long for the 3.6" barreled slide assembly , and the 3.9" barreled slide assembly fits it perfectly.
It's really nice that these things are so modular, but it seems that the listing has caused more confusion than interest. Guess I'll just go ahead and close it down at the end of the day.

Thank you, as I had forgotten about that.
The 3.6" barrel is on a family member's P320 now along with the X compact grip module. The Wilson Combat compact grip module is a bit too long for the 3.6" barreled slide assembly , and the 3.9" barreled slide assembly fits it perfectly.
It's really nice that these things are so modular, but it seems that the listing has caused more confusion than interest. Guess I'll just go ahead and close it down at the end of the day.
Ah, I see. It is an X Compact with 3.9" upper assembly. Great setup actually. I thought about buying a new upper to try on mine, but they cost as much as a whole gun! Regardless, it's a nice setup at a great price. I haven't found new mags on sale during the pandemic so this is a great value. GLWS

Ah, I see. It is an X Compact with 3.9" upper assembly. Great setup actually. I thought about buying a new upper to try on mine, but they cost as much as a whole gun! Regardless, it's a nice setup at a great price. I haven't found new mags on sale during the pandemic so this is a great value. GLWS

Thanks for your kind comments! Looking for Sig factory 15 round 9mm mags? I've got some extras here, actually more than I'll ever use. Been intending to list them for sale, just haven't gotten around to it. PM me if interested in getting a good price on them

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.