JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a really nice Sig P320 in 9mm with full size slide and Wilson Combat grip module. I love how modular these things are! What you're actually looking at is the full size P320 slide assembly on the Wilson Combat Compact grip module. Yep, it is the same length as the Sig Carry grip module but not as tall, so this baby takes the 15 round magazines! Has Dawson Precision front and rear sights. Feels great and well balanced in the hand. Comes with two 15 round mags. 100 round Blazer Brass brass cased ammunition also included with the sale. As always, FFL required.
Will split fees at a local FFL, otherwise fees are on the buyer if I'm driving beyond Corvallis or Creswell.

$575 with 100 rounds 9mm ammo, or
$525 without the ammo

Will consider trading for a CZ 9mm handgun only. CZ 75 SP01 Phantom preferred, will certainly consider other CZ's. If it's not a CZ, I won't be interested. Both parties pay their own fees if trading for a CZ .

EA05DF31-7254-41C9-AC64-BE1E0224DE05.jpeg D2B98F4A-7679-43D1-ABA8-8F84EA91D1CB.jpeg EBFE1CF3-9703-4B9F-B51E-583B84E27E6C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Will you ship to Idaho?
Yes, I could do that. I'd be unable to send the ammunition along with the handgun tho. Other than that, the only way I could send the firearm to you is from my local FFL to your FFL. PM me if you'd like to discuss it further.

Up for sale is a really nice Sig P320 in 9mm with full size slide and Wilson Combat grip module. I love how modular these things are! What you're actually looking at is the full size P320 slide assembly on the Wilson Combat Compact grip module. Yep, it is the same length as the Sig Carry grip module but not as tall, so this baby takes the 15 round magazines! Has Dawson Precision front and rear sights. Feels great and well balanced in the hand. Comes with two 15 round mags. 100 round Blazer Brass brass cased ammunition also included with the sale. As always, FFL required.
Will split fees at a local FFL, otherwise fees are on the buyer if I'm driving beyond Corvallis or Creswell.

$525 without the ammo

Will consider trading for a CZ 9mm handgun only. CZ 75 SP01 Phantom preferred, will certainly consider other CZ's. If it's not a CZ, I won't be interested. Both parties pay their own fees if trading for a CZ .

View attachment 895333 View attachment 895334 View attachment 895335
T

$525 without the ammo

View attachment 895333 View attachment 895334 View attachment 895335
Trade pending....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top