JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got this on trade a while back from a member here. It was traded to me as an X-compact but it has a curved trigger and the slide is slightly longer than the frame so....its either a different model or the its been changed into this configuration. I'm not a P320 expert so what you see is what you'll get. See edit below! 3.9" 9mm barrel. I thought about calling sig to see what it left the factory as but decided I really don't care too much. Its a nice gun but I've decided to live up to my Glock fanboi reputation.

Nice used condition, no idea on round count as I got it used. X-compact grip installed, suppressor height sights. Also comes with 5 factory [Italian] 15rd mags, an extra new sub-compact grip module, the original box and manual. I can meet up within a 100 miles or so. I can also ship from my FFL to your FFL [USPS priority insured with signature] $800 OBO

Mostly looking for cash but I may do a partial trade for factory built AR uppers, Glock factory mags or 5.56 Pmags [gen 2 & newer].

EDIT: Luvmegrandkids came along and gave me the lowdown on this gun. This started life as a Compact 40. Frame was changed out to an X-compact and the 3.9" 9mm romeo slide assembly was installed. Decoded by the coder himself! FCU is post recall and the only original part from the host gun. Thanks again for the info!

IMG_6329(1).jpg IMG_6328.jpg IMG_6327.jpg IMG_6326.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
When I was posting the ad it brought up your old ad so I thought you may have some good info! I thought about messaging you but you beat me to it [tried to at least]. My message box is cleared out now....Thanks in advance!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.