JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thinking about geting one I like the fact that its DAO it would be a nice change from glock and my other Sigs that are Double action. I have been reading that the first Gen had some issues so I'm staying away from those but I wanted too see what you guys think about them before I go out and purchase one

Well..... I picked one up today in .40 sub compact the little Guy shoots pretty good groups at 20 yards but what a long trigger pul,l smooth as butter but long. It took me a little bit to get the hang of the gun but when I did it was half inch groups from there on out. All in all I'm happy with my sig and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a change but don't want to shoot a revolver, on another note is I might buy the full size frame due to no pinky room and shooting anything +p kills my hand after a while with that small grip

Well..... I picked one up today in .40 sub compact the little Guy shoots pretty good groups at 20 yards but what a long trigger pul,l smooth as butter but long. It took me a little bit to get the hang of the gun but when I did it was half inch groups from there on out. All in all I'm happy with my sig and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a change but don't want to shoot a revolver, on another note is I might buy the full size frame due to no pinky room and shooting anything +p kills my hand after a while with that small grip

You might want to try this if you're not happy with the length of the sub-compact grip: Buy a compact grip module and "saw off" the dustcover so it's flush with the end of your sub-compact slide (I did this to my 9mm sub-compact). It also gave me an extra 2 rounds of firepower...not sure it you'll gain 1 or 2 rounds in .40S&W.

I have the full size and compact in 9, and compact in .45. I love it. I didn't think I was going to like it due to the long trigger pull, but I'm the most accurate with it.

Yeah I don't know about takeing a hacksaw to a new gun I just purchased when its so easy to change out the grip module to fix the problem also sig made the extra grips affordable I think you can pick them up for 45.00 on there web site but thanks for the info