JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not only did SIG change the external build on the P250, they also changed the internals. I am noticing there are some new model guns out there with old model internals though. Here is a pic tampashooters (from GlockTalk) posted of his internals of his new model P250 and a pic of the internals of my new model P250.

Anyone else have a new model P250 with the old internals? Do you know if it is the same guide rod or not? What diameter is your guide rod?

I wonder why SIG is sending out some of the new models with old internals. Are they trying to use up old parts or something?

tampashooters' P250 (with old model internals)

My P250 (with new internals)
SIGspring.jpg

The "new" internals just look like the standard SIG multi-strand recoil spring they've been using for years. Not sure why they went to the flat coil recoil setup.

The "new" internals just look like the standard SIG multi-strand recoil spring they've been using for years. Not sure why they went to the flat coil recoil setup.
The guide rod also appears to be different, but I have no found anyone to measure their's yet to confirm. I am guessing the flat spring and possibly smaller guide rod are cost savers.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to save costs and are now just using up whats left of that experiment.

I'd venture to say that the return of the SigPro is a sign that the P250 is not meeting their sales expectations. I know Sigforum loves the SigPro and despises the P250... I like the Ergo's on both of 'em better than my P6.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top