JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,
I have a Sig Sauer p250 with medium and full sized grip frames in 9mm, with the .45 acp caliber exchange kit. Both calibers run great. Have atleast 2 mags for each caliber. Have Blackhawk holster for it also.
The weapon is in great condition. No scratches, no dings .... except for a very minor wear spot, looks new. I would guess under 400 rounds through it, for both calibers. I did lose the box though.

Sig p320 barrels, magazines and grip modules are also interchangeable with the p250. The customization options are endless. You'll be able to change it completely (grip size, grip color, barrels, mags, calibers, slides and exchange kits), even after I-1639 takes effect.

Looking for a Sig p239, micro 9, warthog (in 9mm or .45), k9/k40 (black version would be a plus), ultra compact 1911. I don't mind .40 S&W weapons. Also looking for a Ruger charger takedown + $. Maybe an MPA pistol, or a sub 2000, ISSC SPA 17hmr. Just right carbine.

Would sell for $599 ... NOW $519 (12/19/18)
Tropics Pawn is $21 for transfer, $540 total would basically get you 2 Sig Sauer pistols!

With a simple and quick change of the fire control unit, you can go from a mid-sized 9mm, to a full sized .45 acp with Sig night sights (still glowing). 2 guns in 1.

20181115_142724.jpg
20181213_183755.jpg 20181213_183448.jpg

In Vancouver. Please Pm if interested or need more pics or info.

Thanks
BTW: I will be pulling all firearms posts before I-1639 takes effect.

Last Edited:
More kudos for the gun. I have 250s in "large, medium, and small" and with conversions for .22, .380, 9mm, and .45. And right, best DAO trigger this side of a Smith PC revolver. And that's a good price.

@Redcoat330 .... really appreciate the positive input. I'm starting to think I should keep it ;)
I quit shooting it several years ago when I picked up a compact 1911 to carry.... not sure why I haven't cycled it back into the line of shooters.

I got 'em for my wife...DAO so no confusion on first shot DA second shot SA; great consistent trigger; couple of different grip sizes; no safety to worry about if it's on or off....and mostly it's got a very soft slide, doesn't take a gorilla to rack and I am starting her out in .22 and can work her up to .45 if she wants.

Plus, one "gun" and all I have to do is changed slides and mags. Didn't have to buy 4 different guns.

I happen to have a gen 2 sub 2000 g23 mags in 40 s&w. It would come with 2 31 round mags, 1 13 round mag, one 10 round mag and 500 rounds of ammo. Let me know if you're interested.

I would take $519 for the package ..... fee on buyer. Price drop of $80. Hoping to sell quick, or keep.

Thanks

Last Edited:
Almost two complete Sig pistols.... two different calibers.... 9mm & .45 acp, with 3 mags for the 9mm and 2 mags for the .45.

You can't beat the price.... plus you can buy the x-grip or x-five grip for this and really be styling!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.