Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sig P250 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Greenbug, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Greenbug

Greenbug Bend Well-Known Member

Anybody own one of these?
    How do they shoot? Do you like it?

2. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

I traded for a Sig P250 compact in 45ACP for my kids to shoots, they seem to like it (but they like almost anything that goes bang!) I'm a 1911 guy, so the trigger completely foreign to me! The trigger is smooth but a long pull and long reset. I love the thought changing cabibers/sizes without having go though any FFL The Sig that I have is not picky about ammo, in fact it will shoot some odd profile SWC that my 1911 doesn't like. If you ever come down to the Medford area you are welcome to try the one my boys shoot.

3. Ordnance Locker

Ordnance Locker Kitsap County New Member

You can get a shorter trigger pull. I have the .45 and .40 compact and it's a smooth pull for a DAO. The size is nice also for concealed carry.

4. ripcity

ripcity Milwaukie Active Member

I own the p250 with several x-change kits, and I like them a lot. When I bought it I didn't think I would like it as much as I do, due to the extremely long trigger pull. I'm really accurate with it. Swapping out the different calibers is super quick.

5. Greenbug

Greenbug Bend Well-Known Member

So you can switch calibers too? I knew you could switch frame sizes, but I didn't know about the caliber swap. How expensive are the conversion kits for different calibers?

6. Ordnance Locker

Ordnance Locker Kitsap County New Member

You can get 9mm, .357, .40, and .45. The kits are between $200-300 depending on where you buy them from. Best place to look is Gunbroker...

7. ripcity

ripcity Milwaukie Active Member

Another good place to find information on the 250 is the sig p250 forum. If you shop around you can find used x-change kits for 175.

8. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

You can get the pistol in 380 also.... I haven't seen any x-change kits yet in 380 though...