JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I traded for a Sig P250 compact in 45ACP for my kids to shoots, they seem to like it (but they like almost anything that goes bang!) I'm a 1911 guy, so the trigger completely foreign to me! The trigger is smooth but a long pull and long reset. I love the thought changing cabibers/sizes without having go though any FFL The Sig that I have is not picky about ammo, in fact it will shoot some odd profile SWC that my 1911 doesn't like. If you ever come down to the Medford area you are welcome to try the one my boys shoot.

I own the p250 with several x-change kits, and I like them a lot. When I bought it I didn't think I would like it as much as I do, due to the extremely long trigger pull. I'm really accurate with it. Swapping out the different calibers is super quick.

So you can switch calibers too? I knew you could switch frame sizes, but I didn't know about the caliber swap. How expensive are the conversion kits for different calibers?