JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1175
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
State
Washington
Sig 9mm 250 plus 3 X-Change kits for sale: The Sig modular fire control unit easily interchanges between two different sized 9mms; a .380; and a .22. And because only the FCU is the "gun" there's only a $25 transfer fee (at Precise Shooter in Lynwood or Sound Loans in Everett preferred 0118191725.jpg 0118191725e.jpg ) and you get 4 different pistols in 3 different calibers.

The 9s: a subcompact X-Change kit with 4 mags and Talons ($250) and a complete compact-sized 9mm with 3 mags and Sig NiteSights ($350);

The .22 X-Change kit comes with 2 mags ($275);

The .380 X-Change kit is in subcompact with 4 mags and colored 3-dot sights ($300).

I'm selling these to finance a grail gun.

More pics on request. None of these pistols have more than 250 rounds through them by me.

All the usual legal stuff for the FCU pistol. The X-Change kits aren't guns so no FFL transfer.

I'm looking for $1,175 for the package and prices are listed for the individual components. Buyer pays transfer fee.

Trades considered: Sig 210-A, S&W 41, Walther P88, or other quality pistol.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sig 9mm 250 plus 3 X-Change kits for sale: The Sig modular fire control unit easily interchanges between two different sized 9mms; a .380; and a .22. And because only the FCU is the "gun" there's only a $25 transfer fee (at Precise Shooter in Lynwood or Sound Loans in Everett preferredView attachment 540112 View attachment 540113 ) and you get 4 different pistols in 3 different calibers.

The 9s: a subcompact X-Change kit with 4 mags and Talons ($250) and a complete compact-sized 9mm with 3 mags and Sig NiteSights ($350);

The .380 X-Change kit is in subcompact with 4 mags and colored 3-dot sights ($300).

More pics on request. None of these pistols have more than 250 rounds through them by me.

All the usual legal stuff for the FCU pistol. The X-Change kits aren't guns so no FFL transfer.

I'm looking for $1,175 for the package and prices are listed for the individual components. Buyer pays transfer fee.

Do you still have the complete compact 9mm and the 380 kit for sale?

Do you have any of the 9mm X-Change kits available, been looking for one for awhile

Sig 9mm 250 plus 3 X-Change kits for sale: The Sig modular fire control unit easily interchanges between two different sized 9mms; a .380; and a .22. And because only the FCU is the "gun" there's only a $25 transfer fee (at Precise Shooter in Lynwood or Sound Loans in Everett preferredView attachment 540112 View attachment 540113 ) and you get 4 different pistols in 3 different calibers.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.