JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi and thank you for checking out my post. I am looking to sell or trade my Sig P239. The gun is in excellent condition. Round count is around 400 to 500 and has very little of the usual daily carry wear. factory sights, sa/da trigger. Comes with hogue grips (no factory grips) 2 magazines, no box, can through in a underarm type holster The gun is chambered in 9mm. I am in no rush or real need to sell it but I am curious to what kind of trades might be offeres as well as cash offers. Please pm me with your offers. Lowballers.. please do not waste my time or yours. looking forward to making a deal with one of you out there, till then take care and thanks again for looking! Looking for around $550.00 OBO as for trades I will entertain all offers.

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

Last Edited:
SOLD!! thank you all for looking and Thank you JEL for making this a smooth and easy transaction! I truly hope you enjoy your Sig and yes as we discussed, I am already suffering from seller remorse...lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.