JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Sig P239 in 40S&W with Crimson Trace grips. This has been carried and is a fantastic, very accurate and faithful working gun—this has been my backup carry P239 and I've plan old got too many of them. They're my favorite P-series gun, coming from a guy who loves them all.

Included are two factory mags, the pictured IWB holster, factory grips. I do have a lot of other accessories that I may be willing to sell along with the pistol, including magazines, spare parts, holsters, etc. If you're interested, we can talk.

$500 cash.

Would consider quality firearm or optics trades (no plastic pistols or cheap/home built AR stuff). Happy to add cash on my end for the right deal.

p239 package.JPG p239 1.JPG

p239 package 2.JPG

Last Edited:
Wish I had the money..... this is one of the pistols I want to get before i-1639 strikes.
Seems to be a real reasonable price too.

GLWS
Thanks—they're really the best. If you have a 357sig/40s&w frame, you can straight drop in barrels for 357sig/40s&w/9mm and run them with no other modifications, which is just one of their many virtues and what I've got set up. Shoots soft, carrys great, and for me is the perfect balance of power, size, and weight.

I've recently sold a couple of these just make room in the stable, but am keeping my last two: the one I carry, and a Gun of the Month all nickle edition of 210.

If you're the horse trading type, you could easily sell the CT grips on gunbroker $150 and be into this thing for next to nothing for a P-series pistol. If you read around, lots of folks say the CT grips for the P239 are the best feeling grips ever made for this pistol. This set has the box and all the original goodies and has a manufactured sticker of March 2016.

Ok so this would be my first time buying my own pistol. Do i need any specific things? I am an oregon resident and have a clean record. Ive just never done this before. But i am interested

Ok so this would be my first time buying my own pistol. Do i need any specific things? I am an oregon resident and have a clean record. Ive just never done this before. But i am interested
Welcome to the fourm, first of all.

You should do some of your own research—don't just listen to me because I don't give legal advise. Do some googling and make sure you'll pass a background check for buying a gun. Check out Oregon Firearms Federation. This fourm is also a good resource for questions about buying by using the search function.

That said, you'll find that you need Oregon ID and to meet at a place with a Federal Firearms Liscense to transfer the gun out of the previous owner's name and into yours, which includes a background check. Most places charge about $30, and most sellers generally expect buyers to pay their own transfer/background fees. The most important thing you need is a clear, thoughtful head and excellent judgement.

I recommend swinging by a shop like Keith's Sporting Goods where you can look at/handle tons of different firearms, ask questions, and also get a feel for the norms involved in buying a gun. In fact, you should purchase your first pistol from them instead of an individual—you can probably find used Sigs there for close to this price, and if you pay a few bucks more, chalk it up to educational costs.

It is hard to beat a Sig either for a first gun or any gun—so you're definitely on the right track. They're really the best production pistols out there, although people who can't afford them like Glocks and have an inferiority complex about it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top