JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Please, Nobody else call on this one :) (Hopefully).

I have one and need this one for my wife :)

Please, everyone interested, Please lay off. :)

If I cant purchase it, I will bump it.

Thank you all so much.

at least it was when i first posted bout an hour ago. legit listing or an auction? $500 was a good deal for a used. would have gone along nice with my exact same model with night sites and hogue grip. love compatibility. something the wife and I can shoot together. hope it works out and the first caller finds something better to spend their $$ on :)

For Sale, or not?

If someone buys it, congrats, just let us know you did and how much you paid for those of us in the market to comparison shop with knowledge of the market.
thx

guy called about 1/2 hour after I posted this, said he wanted it and will meet up tomorrow. No missed calls, no unanswered calls. If he doesn't show it will be backup for sale. Not an auction. no favorites. said he would pay asking price.

I saw this post, you said contact your friend "directly" which I did. Got an answering machine. Left a detailed message with my number, no return call or nothing. Ifsomebody called 1/2 hr after you posted is he contacting you or your "friend"...makes no sense

I saw this post, you said contact your friend "directly" which I did. Got an answering machine. Left a detailed message with my number, no return call or nothing. Ifsomebody called 1/2 hr after you posted is he contacting you or your "friend"...makes no sense

Jackrocks59. As far am I'm concerned, your first in line in my book. I just hope that my 5:30pm call gets me in second in line. If you don't buy it, PM me and let me know so I can be a pest to the seller :). I really am interested in this one as my prior post lay out. good luck jack

I feel for ya....This was posted at 11:21 a.m. As you can see I called at 11:27 a.m. Took a whole 55 seconds to listen to voicemail and leave message. Never heard a word. That's the way it goes sometimes I guess.

dang, now I'm 3rd :( . Please let us know if you buy it or pass on it. and any condition of the item for those of us who are shopping for that item. Enjoy

ps, I Really Want This!!!!!!! im almost sad

Seems every time I visit this site I see another example of what appears to me to be a "dishonest player". Maybe that is why I spend much more time on other websites. This place unfortunately seems to be getting all the Craigslist flakes. Good luck to all involved in this mess.

Seems every time I visit this site I see another example of what appears to me to be a "dishonest player". Maybe that is why I spend much more time on other websites. This place unfortunately seems to be getting all the Craigslist flakes. Good luck to all involved in this mess.

What other websites? As far as I know there's only 2 other local forums -seattleguns and outdoortrader- and I would say these classifieds are miles above those.

gun is sold, not everyone posts on here that is interested, I usually pm someone. guy selling it said he had no missed calls or messages. some people only buy stuff to resell anyways, you know who you are, this guy really wanted it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.