Sig P239 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Please, Nobody else call on this one :) (Hopefully).

I have one and need this one for my wife :)

Please, everyone interested, Please lay off. :)

If I cant purchase it, I will bump it.

Thank you all so much.

Reactions
at least it was when i first posted bout an hour ago. legit listing or an auction? $500 was a good deal for a used. would have gone along nice with my exact same model with night sites and hogue grip. love compatibility. something the wife and I can shoot together. hope it works out and the first caller finds something better to spend their $$ on :)

Reactions
For Sale, or not?

If someone buys it, congrats, just let us know you did and how much you paid for those of us in the market to comparison shop with knowledge of the market.
thx

OP
J
Reactions
guy called about 1/2 hour after I posted this, said he wanted it and will meet up tomorrow. No missed calls, no unanswered calls. If he doesn't show it will be backup for sale. Not an auction. no favorites. said he would pay asking price.

Reactions
I saw this post, you said contact your friend "directly" which I did. Got an answering machine. Left a detailed message with my number, no return call or nothing. Ifsomebody called 1/2 hr after you posted is he contacting you or your "friend"...makes no sense

Reactions
I saw this post, you said contact your friend "directly" which I did. Got an answering machine. Left a detailed message with my number, no return call or nothing. Ifsomebody called 1/2 hr after you posted is he contacting you or your "friend"...makes no sense
Jackrocks59. As far am I'm concerned, your first in line in my book. I just hope that my 5:30pm call gets me in second in line. If you don't buy it, PM me and let me know so I can be a pest to the seller :). I really am interested in this one as my prior post lay out. good luck jack

Reactions
I feel for ya....This was posted at 11:21 a.m. As you can see I called at 11:27 a.m. Took a whole 55 seconds to listen to voicemail and leave message. Never heard a word. That's the way it goes sometimes I guess.

Reactions
dang, now I'm 3rd :( . Please let us know if you buy it or pass on it. and any condition of the item for those of us who are shopping for that item. Enjoy

ps, I Really Want This!!!!!!! im almost sad

Reactions
Seems every time I visit this site I see another example of what appears to me to be a "dishonest player". Maybe that is why I spend much more time on other websites. This place unfortunately seems to be getting all the Craigslist flakes. Good luck to all involved in this mess.

Reactions
Seems every time I visit this site I see another example of what appears to me to be a "dishonest player". Maybe that is why I spend much more time on other websites. This place unfortunately seems to be getting all the Craigslist flakes. Good luck to all involved in this mess.
What other websites? As far as I know there's only 2 other local forums -seattleguns and outdoortrader- and I would say these classifieds are miles above those.

OP
J
Reactions
gun is sold, not everyone posts on here that is interested, I usually pm someone. guy selling it said he had no missed calls or messages. some people only buy stuff to resell anyways, you know who you are, this guy really wanted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom