JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My buddy picked up a Sig P238. I laughed at him for buying a mouse gun and about !@#% myself when he told me how much he paid.

I got to shoot it yesterday... Man; what a nice little gun!

Had good sights, nice trigger, grouped well at 40' and no mouse gun bite like my old KelTec. All in all a really nice pocket gun. Still not sure I can bring myself to pay 6 1/2 bills for a .380 but if deep concealment is important and cash is not an object take a look at the P238.

Thats seem alot for a P238? You can find stainless with wood grip well under $600 in my area. Nice guns anyways, I can get a Black for ~$500. But hard for me to pay that much. I paid $299 for my Colt Mustang new.

Yes, that seems like a lot. A few weeks ago I was shopping with my wife to find her a carry gun. We looked at the 238 and I think it was only $469 at the gun shop. She ended up with an lcp over the 238.

I paid $450 for my P238's when they were first introduced and hard to find in the US. The Sig P238 is well made, accurate, very concealable, and nice to use when you can't carry any thing else. My wife really likes the size and weight of the P238 and it took me some convincing to get her to carry her S&W M&P9c instead of the Sig P230. I ended up having to pitch in for a couple of nice conceal carry purses that she liked and get her some additional trigger time on the M&P9c.
She is a lot more comfortable with the M&P9c and she hasn't insisted on carrying the P238 for the last 6 months and counting. It took me a while to get her to understand that the P238 is more of a back-up pistol than a first pick for every day carry. I understand her need to be able to comfortably carry her EDC pistol and she is not interested in wearing a holster so the CC purses work well.

I do like that the Sig you can have a beautiful gun with all the accessories like a 1911 Kimber ect.. but cheaper. But the .380acp Wish they made small 9mm like this.

The 238 is my dream gun, unfortunately it'll stay my dream gun because I couldn't pay more than 375 for a .380 and live with myself. I know people say "worth every penny", I don't have that many pennies however ha!