Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sig P238 Two-Tone CCW Package

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by CIPuyleart, Dec 4, 2012.

1. CIPuyleart

CIPuyleart La Center, WA Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

UPDATE: The pistol with SS trigger and original grips is SOLD. Tomorrow, I'll open up appropriate threads in the other sub-forums to sell off the accessories and ammo.

Up for sale is my upgraded Sig P238. This package has everything you need for a great concealed carry setup, including a tuckable IWB holster from Clark County’s own RKBA Holsters, plenty of magazines, and some target and self-defense ammo. :gun08:

I purchased this new just after Christmas in 2010 (my first new handgun purchase ever), and have put about 300 flawless rounds through it since then. While I love this little pistol and thought I’d never part with it, I’ve come to the realization that I simply prefer DA/SA over SAO for defensive carry. So it’s time to pass this one on and find something different.

Package includes:
    Sig P238, .380 Auto, 2-Tone, Sig-Lite sights, Rosewood grips, with standard and X-grip mag, manufactured December, 2010. (Model 238-380-TSS-RG-X)
    Tillamook Precision stainless steel trigger (great upgrade – slightly shorter reset and smoother pull)
    Original box, manual, sample-tube of TW25 grease, and lock. If I find the little chamber flag and original plastic trigger, I’ll throw those in too.

(These above items are now SOLD)

These below items are still available:

Hogue Extreme G-10 grips, Piranha texture, Grey/Black ($45 FTF)
    (3) X-grip 7-rnd magazines ($35/ea FTF, $100/all 3)
    (5) A-Zoom .380 Auto Snap Caps (Free to the first person that buys $100 worth of the other items)
    RKBA Tuckable IWB Holster, Black leather (rough-side out), Black stitching ($35 FTF)
    (3) boxes (50/ea) PMC 90gr FMJ ($15/box, or trade for similar in 9, 40, or 357SIG*)
    (1) box (50/ea) Blazer Brass 95gr FMJ ($15/box, or trade for similar in in 9, 40, or 357SIG*)
    (1) box (25/ea) Remington HD 102gr JHP ($20/box, or trade for decent 40 S&W JHP ammo)

For trades, I would consider a like-new 357 SIG barrel for a P229 in exchange for some of the ammo or accessories (otherwise I don't have much interest in 357SIG ammo in trade though). I'll ship anything but the ammo for $5/order (provided it fits in a USPS small flat rate box). I don't want to deal with shipping ammo at this time, so it's FTF only. You can PM me or Email me via my profile.

I’m asking $750 for the package – about 25% off new prices. Pistol SOLD per above, prices for other items listed above.

FTF with a peek at your WA DL and CHL, or I’d be happy to meet you at your favorite Portland-area FFL for OR residents (any transfer fees and background checks by the buyer). Bill of sale for both of our protection – First and Last name and the last 5 digits from your DL number are the only personal information recorded.

Here’s how it looked the day I brought it home (stock):
    DSCN1734.jpg

And here’s photos taken 12/2/12 (upgraded):
    Right side (serial is edited)
    DSCN0839.jpg

Left side
    DSCN0841.jpg

With X-mags and holster
    DSCN0834.jpg

Package
    DSCN0831.jpg

Sights
    DSCN0843.jpg

Barrel smiley (hardly anything there)
    DSCN0842.jpg

Case
    DSCN0837-1.jpg

In full disclosure, there is the slightest amount of holster rub visible in the top corners of the slide at the muzzle end. I tried to get a photo of it, but could not actually capture it because it’s so small.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. caliber bob

caliber bob Yamhill County, OR. Member

Fantastic Gun!!!! surprisingly accurate sub compact pistol. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.