JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: Sig Sauer P238 Pistol
CALIBER: .380 Auto
FINISH: Black Nitron Finish
BARREL: 2.7 in.
SIGHTS: Standard 3-dot High Contrast
ROUND COUNT: 2 boxes, less than 100 rounds, total.
MAG CAPACITY: 6 Rounds
CONDITION: Like New in Box
EXTRAS INCLUDED: 1 extra Magazine (2 total, Sig only includes 1), Bianchi Mod 17 Shoulder Holster, Black Polymer Fluted Grip, Grey Polymer Fluted Grips, 100 Rounds Jacketed Ammo, Box and Paperwork.
PRICE: $495 cash (reduced price).

This sweet little pistol has not been easy to find since introduced last year, especially since featured on the cover of at least 4 gun magazines since February. My local FFL has been trying to get me one with night sights since before Christmas without success; so I picked this one up from a fellow forum member here a couple of months ago, even though it has the High Contrast -not Night Sights, LNIB, with only 2 boxes of ammo fired through it because he wanted something different. I have not yet had a chance to fire it. He bought it new a few months before; serial number in the high 8000's so it was not subject to the earlier safety recall. Then last week my FFL finally came thru with the one I had committed to buy months ago, with night sights, and I felt I had to take it in good conscience, so this one is extra.

***Price is $495 cash with the listed extras;
***or $550 cash and I'll include the Black Anodized Aluminum Checkered Rhyno Grips shown in one of the pictures below and a 25 round box of Hornady Critical Defense JHP's (a $105 value). I'm in Lincoln City, but travel to McMinnville at least once a week. :s0114:
Rich at 541-994-6839.
IMG_0736.jpg
IMG_0741.jpg
IMG_0749.jpg
IMG_0744.jpg
IMG_0746.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.