JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I handled two of them last night at my LGS. Beautiful fit and finish. Then the guy behind the counter told me to pull the trigger. Excessively heavy on both of them. He said he had ordered one for himself and when it came in the trigger was so bad he didn't keep it.
I'd have to know that the trigger could be fixed before I'd commit.

I've had three. Sig is by far the best feeling most accurate .380. Looks like a mini 1911. simple to use. No failures of any kind. I barely hit the target with and lcp but am as accurate with the p238 as I am with my p229. Carry in back pocket, front pocket, owb with a longer shirt and even in a shirt pocket. DeSantis pocket holster is the only way to go. This is one of my favorite carry pieces.

Be carefull. It is so easy to forget you have it in your pocket.

I have a rainbow one and loving it, I carry it daily and sometime I forget that i have it in my front pocket. I have no holster but very comfortable. I dealed with a lot of people and noone see the print. I got mine for $695 plus 10 for background check. It is expensive 380 but worth every penny, i left all my glock in the safe :)

Good gun in general. The others look and feel cheap. The P238 with critical defense ammo is a great backup gun. I like it so much and have so much confidence in it that I carry it as primary most of the time. The feeling of being under-gunned is trump by my complete comfort and accuracy. No weapon is good if you can't feel that it is simply an extension of yourself. I got the rosewood grips.

When I let the folks at the range shoot it they are impressed. The typical carrier has graduated to 1911's, Kimbers, etc. If you ask guys at the gun shops, they either pull it out of their back pocket or have it on their buy list.

You can't go wrong. Used is good too. There are too many times I can't carry anything bigger conceal. I just throw it in my pocket and feel better whereever I am.

No worries about printing. Hope this helps.

Good gun in general. The others look and feel cheap. The P238 with critical defense ammo is a great backup gun. I like it so much and have so much confidence in it that I carry it as primary most of the time. The feeling of being under-gunned is trump by my complete comfort and accuracy. No weapon is good if you can't feel that it is simply an extension of yourself. I got the rosewood grips.

When I let the folks at the range shoot it they are impressed. The typical carrier has graduated to 1911's, Kimbers, etc. If you ask guys at the gun shops, they either pull it out of their back pocket or have it on their buy list.

You can't go wrong. Used is good too. There are too many times I can't carry anything bigger conceal. I just throw it in my pocket and feel better whereever I am.

No worries about printing. Hope this helps. I will never part with this one.

I've got one - rotate carrying it or my P239 9mm depending on what I'm wearing (if heavier/longer clothes, I'll grab the P239, but most days at work I've got the P238 on). Picked mine up in two-tone with Rosewood grips and two mags (one is the extended 7-rnd) for around $670 including tax and a couple boxes of ammo just before Christmas. The trigger has a pretty heavy pull, but breaks clean and is still nicer than any DAO pocket pistols I've tried. It hits right where I aim it without fail, and fits my hand perfect (especially with the extended mag - I've got three more on order!). Match it up with one of Steve's (www.RKBAholsters.com) pocket holsters or tuckable IWB (which I've got) and you're set.

Only things that bug me about it are that the trigger is plastic and a bit sharp (eventually I'll find a skeletonized aluminum one to put in it), the mainspring housing is plastic (again...I know there's a guy working on custom parts for them), and it seems to throw brass everywhere (left, right, straight up). :s0001:

:winkkiss:My wife and I were in Mazama's just after Christmas when she spotted a Rainbow. She told me she wanted it. How can you turn your woman down when she wants a new gun? :yes:

After shooting it she fell even further in love with it. :love: I think it shoots very nice too. :s0155: But it is a bit pricey. :s0107: However, I believe you get what you pay for. :s0001:

Now she carries it everywhere she goes and doesn't feel like she's packing an anvil around. :s0155:

A little after I got back AFG I ran across a “Devildog, Semper Fi” dealer exclusive on CTD. Knowing my wife has a very special place in her heart for Marines, I forwarded this to her. Again, how do you tell your woman “no” when she wants a new gun? :s0152:

Now that she has two of them she might be busy enough that I'll get to shoot my AR's, instead of loading magazines for her. :winkkiss:

I know most of you guys have the opposite problem. I feel for you, but, no I won't trade. :s0002:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top