JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a SIG P229R that I purchased new in 2007. I have fired 75 rounds through it. It is a blue box, with a date code of AM and the slide is marked made in Germany. It has stayed in the safe, or on the side table. Well maintained, and always cared for. It includes the following:

3 12 Round mags, 2 SIG's 1 MecGar
Hogue Grips
Original grips, box, manual and paperwork
250 Rounds of bulk Independence
75 Rounds of PMC
50 Rounds of Winchester Ranger

Not looking to separate the ammo, but would consider it. Keep in mind that I am including the ammo at a discounted price as I am transitioning away from the .40 and would rather do that in one transaction. FTF in Portland metro with bill of sale, and valid Oregon ID. Will ship out of state to a FFL, you would need to cover shipping. Ammo would ship separate from the firearm and that would require an additional shipping charge. Please feel free to PM me with any offers or questions as well as specific picture requests. Price drop to $600
a.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

I'm really surprised this hasn't sold yet... FYI, for those interested....this is a legit, great pistol, with lots of quality ammo. I was going to buy it, but I'd just walked into a Sig via my relative literally that same day, but I checked this one out just because I'm a fan of this particular pistol. mr11b is a great guy and he's offering a great price on one of my favorite pistols ever. Someone will get a great deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.