JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

I just discovered how much I like the Sig P229 in .40. I don't like .40, but boy do I like shooting my .40 Sig P229. One of only two .40 pistols I've actually "liked" to shoot.

That said, I'm wondering....if I like the .40 P229, then perhaps I'd REALLY like a 9mm P229.

Have any of you shot both? Right now my 9mm pistols are a Gen 3 Glock 19, and a brand new Sig P290. My wife kinda digs the G19, so I'm thinking.....she gets that one, and I get the P229 in 9mm??????????? :)

Thanks in advance for your replies.

I have a M11-a1 which is pretty much a p229 and I do like shooting it. That being said I like my MK25 alot better and it was one of the finest out of the box shooters I have had.
Not sure why I shoot the mk25 better I just know I do. I would think though if you like the 229 in 40, you will also like it in 9mm but I would try renting one before you buy.

I have honestly not held both together to compare the two but in my opinion the mk25 seems to fit my hand better which surprised me as I don't have large hands.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top