JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
You can convert up - but you need the conversion kit that includes the slide with the barrel - more expensive (and often not available) unless you get lucky and find one used. But yes, the way to go is to get a SIG in .357 or .40 and then get the 9mm barrel.

Be careful when you buy a SIG P22x pistol - you may get the SIGness; I just got my seventh SIG (maybe that will be the magic number and I can stop). :eek::(

GLWS - nice pistol

You can convert up - but you need the conversion kit that includes the slide with the barrel - more expensive (and often not available) unless you get lucky and find one used. But yes, the way to go is to get a SIG in .357 or .40 and then get the 9mm barrel.

Be careful when you buy a SIG P22x pistol - you may get the SIGness; I just got my seventh SIG (maybe that will be the magic number and I can stop). :eek::(

GLWS - nice pistol
Thanks for the clarification. I guess I was focused on barrels and not the exchange kits. I prefer to run one slide and then change calibers by using different barrels, in order to reduce potential wear problems. May not matter in the end, but I think it is the way to go. I certainly have SIGness, as I own many and I am bummed that the parents gave me a short index finger! I should clarify, the grip isn't horrible for me but the distance to the trigger is long for my hand. :(

Cheers!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.