JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't know much about sigs, did a search on the elite stainless with no luck. Anyway found a used one for 9 bills looks pretty clean; what else should I look for or ask? Is $900 a good price?

Also found a used S&W 500 for same price. What should I look for when buying a used revolver?

Thanks in advance

That seems a little steep to me for a used one, but I know prices have gone up a bit since I bought mine. I did not pay much more for mine brand new. They are awesome guns though and well worth the price. Mine is my favorite semi-auto gun.

SigSauerP-2269MMStainlessElite2.jpg

SigSauerP-2269MMStainlessElite.jpg

SigSauerStainlessElite.jpg

I paid $1,100.00 for this Sig P-226 Stainless Elite in 9 MM brand new, just as you see it. For $900.00 the gun should be totally spotless with a low round count. Look for wear at the top of the barrel block. The more rounds down the pipe, the more of the bluing you will see worn off. If he tells you he's only shot "a couple of boxes", and you see a lot of the bluing gone from the top, be suspicious. The Stainless Elite is one of Sig's finest guns. Bill T.

The Sigs are nice. The Stainless Elites are really soft shooters. I've seen them for less on the SigForum, but if it's in as new condition and a FTF transaction it might be worth the piece of mind.

That seems a little steep to me for a used one, but I know prices have gone up a bit since I bought mine. I did not pay much more for mine brand new. They are awesome guns though and well worth the price. Mine is my favorite semi-auto gun.

Yeah I guess after doing more searching I found out that these go for about $1050-1200. So for about $150 or so more can buy it BNIB...

SigSauerP-2269MMStainlessElite2.jpg

SigSauerP-2269MMStainlessElite.jpg

SigSauerStainlessElite.jpg

I paid $1,100.00 for this Sig P-226 Stainless Elite in 9 MM brand new, just as you see it. For $900.00 the gun should be totally spotless with a low round count. Look for wear at the top of the barrel block. The more rounds down the pipe, the more of the bluing you will see worn off. If he tells you he's only shot "a couple of boxes", and you see a lot of the bluing gone from the top, be suspicious. The Stainless Elite is one of Sig's finest guns. Bill T.

Damn Thats HOT! The one I was looking at looked pretty good. Some minor light scratches here and there. Hmm IIRC the barrel block wasn't too bad either, Thanks for the tip!

The Sigs are nice. The Stainless Elites are really soft shooters. I've seen them for less on the SigForum, but if it's in as new condition and a FTF transaction it might be worth the piece of mind.

Did you say less? Hmm...I guess I'll go check that sig forum and look for other prices and compare. I'd hate to buy an overpriced gun...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top