JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey Everyone,

I am relatively new to PDX and recently relocated here from Atlanta for work, so please excuse my lack of info my profile. I will be a solid contributor in no time! I have daily carried my Sig P229 E2 9mm for the last 2 years and unfortunately its time for me to switch things up. After a weekend of running drills (Baersolutions standards, Spectrain cold start, etc) with my buddies Glock 19, I have significant data that suggests I shoot it better. So, I am hoping to either sell my Sig (and gear) to buy a Glock rig, or to hopefully make a trade. I will upload photos and things when I get home later today, but I wanted to float this around to see if there is any interest.

What I've got:

- Sig P229 E2, 9mm, Truglo night sights. Approximately 2.5k round count. Always cleaned and treated well, carried almost daily so there is probably some holster ware here and there.
- 5 mags. 3 sig 16 round, 1 sig 13 round mag, 1 mec gar 18 round mag
- Tier1 Concealed Agis holster. In good condition, but definitely worn.
- Mission First Tactical Kydex OWB holster
- Original Sig Box

Ideally, I would like to trade for a similar set up -- Glock 19, Mags, Holster (s). But I am open to hearing other trades... I am always in the market for other gear such as optics, range gear (shot timer, gear belt, steel targets), weapon lights, etc. I've also got a stock Glock 23 with holsters, mags, etc that I could be willing to discuss as part of a trade as well. Basically, I'm hoping to go all in on Glock 19 and to focus all of my money on training and ammo vs new guns/gear (I have been guilty of that haha).

Let me know!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
31D27312-A26F-4B68-AD65-CB62BAFA14EC.jpeg C38EE4AB-E0E6-40BA-8CE0-6A6A62930294.jpeg BC06735D-1304-49CC-8F1C-E2E19DF55D5A.jpeg C4EC5EAD-8C65-4CC1-BEF3-B9B87B898689.jpeg
Hey there! Sorry for the delay, I got a bit distracted with the holidays. Thanks so much for following up. A very deep clean will be done before trading, but I hope these photos do it justice!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.