JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
State
Washington
New distributor exclusive SIG P229, it has the old style Legacy slide with the older P228 style frame without a rail. Purchased new from sporting systems in Vancouver a month ago. 500 or so flawless rounds through it. I bought this with the intention of making my new winter carry, I've decided to stick with my G19. It comes with factory sig plastic grips and the original G10 grip. Replaced the short reach with the standard trigger. Also has the SRT from the factory. Has the three factory sig 13 rounds mags, two nice blued mec gar 15 rounders and one 18 round mec gar. Absolutely no scratches or handling Mark's. I'd value the pistol at 800 or so. Trades, 9mm P226, P228 old west german Sigs, HI Power, 9mm 1911 Colt AR,? 20180820_204518.jpg 20180821_193643.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
New distributor exclusive SIG P229, it has the old style Legacy slide with the older P228 style frame without a rail. Purchased new from sporting systems in Vancouver a month ago. 500 or so flawless rounds through it. I bought this with the intention of making my new winter carry, I've decided to stick with my G19. It comes with factory sig plastic grips and the original G10 grip. Replaced the short reach with the standard trigger. Also has the SRT from the factory. Has the three factory sig 13 rounds mags, two nice blued mec gar 15 rounders and one 18 round mec gar. Absolutely no scratches or handling Mark's. I'd value the pistol at 800 or so. Trades, 9mm P226, P228 old west german Sigs, HI Power, 9mm 1911 Colt AR,?View attachment 491177 View attachment 491178
Pm sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.