JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

IMG_0360.jpg IMG_0366.jpg IMG_0365.jpg IMG_0361.jpg IMG_0364.jpg

Last Edited:
Hi all! I have a Sig P229 9mm Legion for sale. I am the original registered owner with Sig. As you can see from the pictures the hard case/lock, the Legion case and a Sig pistol range bag are included along with the challenge coin and four magazines. I am also including a Blackpoint Tactical OWB Holster and magazine holder. There is only one blemish on the gun as you can see in the pics, just above the takedown notch, otherwise it's perfect. I have about 600 rounds through it and cleaned after each range session. I am asking $950 for everything. I can meet in the Aloha/Beaverton/Tigard area, but prefer A Cut Above Pawn or Tigard Pawn.
FYI, the holster is for a 226, but the retention on the 229 is perfect, it's just slightly longer.
Thanks for looking.

View attachment 461121 View attachment 461122 View attachment 461123 View attachment 461124 View attachment 461125
That is a beautiful gun! Should have no problem selling. Good price too. If only I didn't already have two

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.