JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm the original owner of this Sig P229 40 S&W, Crimson Trace laser with extra mags. German made. Lightly used over the years I've had this so I'm moving it. The Crimson Trace was added about a year ago and never used. Original grips included. Asking $850 cash or $900 trade value. Well cared for and in great condition. I'd prefer cash but would consider a 1911 trade and pay additional $ if needed. Sorry, no box.

I'm in the Bellevue area but can drive South or North to meet up at an FFL to do the transfer, buyer pays.

left side.jpg laser.jpg right side and mags.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm the original owner of this Sig P229 40 S&W, Crimson Trace laser with extra mags. German made. Lightly used over the years I've had this so I'm moving it. The Crimson Trace was added about a year ago and never used. Original grips included. Asking $850 cash or $900 trade value. Well cared for and in great condition. I'd prefer cash but would consider a 1911 trade and pay additional $ if needed. Sorry, no box.

I'm in the Bellevue area but can drive South or North to meet up at an FFL to do the transfer, buyer pays.

View attachment 290282 View attachment 290283 View attachment 290284
Would you consider a straight up trade for a Gen 3 Glock 17? Comes with XS tritium big dots (installed), 7 17 rd mags (loaded with hornady critical duty, one mag is loaded with HPR) and 1 33 rd mag loaded with fmj. 1 serpa holster with duty belt loops and paddle as well as a K rounds IWB holster.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.