JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a non-rail Sig P229 .40 cal, 2 12rd mags, 4 10rd mags, original box and papers.

I also have 40 ammo if you want it cheap with it.

$550

Trades:
Only trades I am interested in is a Sig P320, HK VP9, or Walther PPQ.

7HPeP6q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Date code is AB, for 229's I believe that puts it at 1993.

I have fired 100 rounds, previous original owner said he estimated about 6-700 rounds total.

Thanks. Grip panels should be dated but they could be 92's on a 93. I see it's missing a Grip Screw. Is the Slide original finish? Almost looks like it has been refinished.

Oops, looks like I forgot a screw when I cleaned it last.

The finish I am not sure, not a sig expert. It does have what appears to be a little holster wear on the front end of the slide, I'll post more photo's tonight.

Comparing an enlarged photo to that of a known original finish P229 of that same era, I thinks it's a foregone conclusion that the Slide has been refinished. You can also determine with the 'finger test' - if you feel a difference in texture from the Frame to the Slide, it's been redone.

I was making inquiries for my active duty USAF son, who has been looking for a original condition TSN P229 for his collection.

Ah ok, I had no idea. My father-in-law has one from 92 or 93 I think. I know for sure he never had it refinished. He's been thinking about selling it to buy a p227.

He would want a bit more than $550 for his.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.